Beginner Extended Program
Beginner Extended Program
The Bellabrow Pro Extended Program is an in-person beginner permanent brow (microblading, combo brows and ombré brows) course that meets once a week for 12 weeks, with accompanying learning modules and homework. Students will learn a new concept or technique each week to continue to practice at home. Spreading out the material gives students extra time to get comfortable with techniques, get feedback on their work and get guidance as they build their businesses. There is no experience necessary to start!
BONUS! At the end of the 12 week program, students will have opportunities to continue to take models and clients in the Bellabrow Studio for up to an additional 3 months or until their temporary tattoo permit expires.
Students are able to leave with an even greater understanding of their craft, real-life appointment experience, and are encouraged to start building their portfolio and marketing their work (…and even start making money!) before leaving Bellabrow.
- Learn Microblading, Combo and Ombré Brows
- All materials needed for class are provided
- A mix of online module and in-person practice
- Weekly topics, lessons, and homework
- Starter supply kit with practice machine, microblades and pigment set + more
- Live model practice (students bring their own procedure models, can assist with finding models if needed)
- Temporary tattoo permit to Bellabrow Microblading (3 months)
- Ability to bring additional models/clients until permit expires (up to 3 months after course, based on availability) Allows you to build your portfolio and get additional practice before you are on your own!
- Certificate of completion
- Ongoing support after class
What is covered:
- State Regulations + Permits
- Safety + Sanitation
- Skin Anatomy, Types + Textures
- Color Theory + Skin
- Brow Mapping + Shaping
- Pigments + Anesthetics
- Tools + Needle Types
- Stroke Patterns
- Machine Shading
- How to customize Ombré Brows
- Different Styles of Combo Brows
- Appointments + Consultations
- Aftercare + Healing
- Business Setup, Social Media, Photography, Insurance + More!
Times: Classes will meet once per week in person for 12 weeks from start date. Expect class to run about 2 hours each session. Class is held at Bellabrow, 3325 Durham-Chapel Hill Blvd, Suite 304, Durham, NC.
2024 Starting Dates:
January 5 2024, 10am-12pm (enroll by 12/22)
March 1, 2024, 2-4pm (enroll by 2/16)
*Dates subject to schedule change. There is some flexibility for schedule conflicts or makeup classes, end dates may be extended based on need. If you are interested in a weekend class or different time, please email a request to email@example.com
Payment: 1000 deposit required to enroll. Choose your payment option for the remainder payments. If selecting a payment installment option, the installment plan for the remainder will be set up separately prior to class start date (this means if you pay your deposit to secure your seat now, you can wait to start your payment plan for the remainder until class starts.)
Any additional questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.